Saturday, May 3, 2014

Let's Talk Liang!

Liang the Dragon Merchant is quite the character, isn't he? You've gotta love him and his requests even if they're insanely impossible. I've had a few outrageous requests from him myself such as 66 frog teapots, 33 apple oatmeal, and 45 backwoods scrambles. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots from those times but I do, however, have one that is really crazy. Take a look...


Yep, that's right...15 Northbound potions! For those of you who don't know, they are made with a stardust potion, three lodestones, and take a day to make!! Crazy right? Unless you have six of everything, which some of you devoted players do, this order is impossible to complete without extra help. If you come across a crazy Liang order such as this one, send me a screenshot and I post it for the world to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment