Thursday, June 12, 2014

Who? What? When?

Okay, so I have to admit, I'm getting bored. Before you jump to conclusions about the game play, I just want to be clear in saying that I have finished every quest, expanded all of the land, and own every resource and work shop. There isn't much for me to do at this point. If it wasn't for my awesome alliance, I honestly don't know if I'd continue to play. So, I'm curious, when will there be more? We already know that there are three sections (Hazel, Meryl, and Giovanni) that are still clouded over but no idea as to when they will be opening. I'm not the only one stuck in this boat. I'm hoping it's soon. My follow legends and I are growing rather impatient Zynga.




But I'm curious, if you could choose which land is going to open next, which one would it be? Hazel's area looks pretty cool, judging by the Places of Legend that peek through the clouds but I'm really curious about Meryl's area. Not only it is bigger than the others but something about the "shifting sands" sounds really...mysterious, wouldn't you say? I think so. Tell me what you think! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment