Friday, October 17, 2014

Magnus's Mystery Crate: Legend of the Cursed Fog

As many of you know, it's been a while since I've posted. Not only was I dealing with some game issues but some personal ones as well. My apologies for my lack of participation. I know many of you look forward to reading my blog or at least I hope so anyway (lol). So now that we've cleared that up, it looks like we just got another update! This time it's Magnus's mystery crate! How exciting! Check it out...







 So after you've found all of the shards to complete the window, you'll not only receive 10 crowns, 30,000 coins, and 3 black pearls, you'll also receive a beehive, a gold pearl, and 5 more crowns, totally cool, right? I agree. But be quick, this quest only lasts 5 days...good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment