Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Eh, What's Up Doc?

How are all of you feeling about the carrots? Since they've added this new resource, they're all I see in the marketplace. I've even had dreams about them...just kidding! Do you think Zynga may have added too many carrot items? Let's see, we have carrot oat bars, carrot pancakes, honey-glazed carrots, carrot trail snacks, carrot cake, carrot bread, lemon carrot jam, coconut carrot bread, snappy carrot elixirs, mandrake carrot elixirs, enchanted carrot juice, stardust carrot potions, and carrot apple salad. Am I missing anything? Phew! Maybe it's worth investing in another carrot patch, wouldn't you say? I KNOW that you've all seen the marketplace flooded with carrot oat bars, trust me there's definitely no shortage of those now and I've also noticed the over abundance of midas gloves. Opals were the scarce item last week but now that'll be replaced by stardust and stardust lanterns. So make sure you stock up! There's seven days left in this stage and then what's next? Emeralds? Forest charms? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine running out of stardust. But I could be surprised. For a while there I didn't imagine I could run out of opals and I did! I think there are definitely a bit too many carrot items, but at the same time, I am enjoying the quests. My alliance has really worked together to ensure that everyone who wants to is completing each stage, and I love seeing that teamwork! What we're baffled by is figuring out how to make a gold carrot and in which building. Just haven't found it... but it's fun. We hope to keep the bunnies and all the spoils after! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way and unfortunately I did run out of stardust already lol. Belonging to an awesome alliance does help when it comes to the quests as well as other things. And I agree, it's amazing to watch how players come together to help each other. As for golden carrot, it is missing. You should be able to make it at the Trail Kitchen but it hasn't been released yet. I hope we get to keep the bunnies too, they're absolutely adorable! :)

      Delete