Saturday, April 19, 2014

Now That's Just Weird! - UPDATED!

Have you ever been playing the game and came across the unknown? Maybe a mysterious item you've never seen before? I have and I want to share them with you.

First of all, this is the second time I've come across this...thing. Take a look!


What the...!? Can anyone explain what this might be? As far as I know, I have everything I can possibly gain at this point in the game. But it's telling me to level up? Curiouser and curiouser.

Okay, the next mysterious item is...


Hmm...it looks like an ice cream of some sort but it can't be made anywhere. I have won this item from the Wheel of Wishes once and when I went to check it out in my vault, it was gone. Any explanations?

I spy with my little eye something...pink?


Now what in the world is that? Clearly it says "Sunstone" but isn't exactly what you'd think a sunstone would look like. Apparently, you can find this thing when you send Yvette, Bayoo, Buttercup, Greenleaf, or Bluebelle to Fairy Falls if you use a PC to play the game.

I'm very interested to know what the items are and/or if they will make a permanent appearance in the future. If you come across anything out of the ordinary, send me a screenshot and I'll be happy to post it on here! Maybe we'll find some answers once and for all!

6 comments:

  1. I'm on level 53 and have bought all the land and items there are to buy and so does anyone know when Zynga will open up the other three realms? I'm going to get bored very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, unfortunately at this point there is no answer to that. Many people are in the same boat, myself included. Hopefully they'll open it up soon!

      Delete
    2. I have two pink sun stone items and I have not got a clue what to do with them? anyone else know because I am loathe to sell them if I need to use them!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 2 of these by sea trading. Didn't know what it was, but bought it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time i have played castle ville legends on the computer and i got one i believe that they are opal stones. the one item that sending Yvette is 100% garenteed to get because i only got it sending her.

    ReplyDelete