Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Time for a Change!

So if you pay attention to Castleville Legend's official blog, you'll know that they take suggestions from players every Sunday. During this time, players can voice their opinions about any changes they'd like see happen in the game. I've read it a few times and I have to agree with most of them. One the most common suggestions I see is changing the prices for plots of land. I agree 100%. The most I saw for one spot was 550,000...seriously? That's a bit pricey, don't you think? Maybe players would be happier if the little squares weren't as expensive. Ok, second suggestion I've seen is adding more space. Have you ever opened a plot of land only to find that there is a rock in the middle, making it impossible to put anything there? Yeah, that's definitely a problem. Removing some of the "nonsense" would be great! The last suggestion (one I feel strongly about) that I'm going to mention is allowing one's ship to come back after the items have sold. Waiting two hours for your ship to come back even after everything sold on it is kind of annoying, especially when you don't have any crowns and want to help people out in your alliance. These suggestions are some of the more common ones I've seen and I'm sure there are plenty more. If you have a suggestion, let the peeps at Zynga know! Get your voice out there, it's the only way to make a change!

To do so, please visit: http://blog.castlevillelegends.com/2014/04/06/suggestion-sunday-april-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment