Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ahoy Mateys! Let's trade!

First off, I absolutely love sea trading! It's one of the coolest aspects of Castleville Legends. Who doesn't like the ability to sell, buy, and trade with other people in sea trading? Not only can I make money but I can find what I need to complete quests and fulfill the orders for Glurb and Liang. Many players may not know this but the sea trading marketplace changes about every 10 minutes, give or take on the seconds. Yes, I know this because I've timed it multiple times! Secondly, the items that you can see in the sea trading marketplace may not be the same as your fellow alliance members or friends. Keep this is mind when you're helping a friend find things. Finally, there are only THREE slots on everyone's ships! People have asked about opening up more slots to sell things because they've seen other ships that have more than three slots. I know, I've seen it with my own eyes. It can only be explained as a glitch or a bug in the game. So no worries, you're not missing out on extra space although it would be nice if they did expand it. After all, there is enough room for six! *wink wink* Zygna...  :)

2 comments:

  1. It would certain be nice if you ship returned as soon as items are sold. Waiting two hours is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Many people have mentioned that as well as being able to remove items one they've been put on the ship. Hopefully enough people will mention it to Zynga so they'll change it. They take suggestions from players every Sunday so you should definitely let them know how you feel! :)

      Delete