Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zynga Support Rocks!

Ok, so whenever you feel the need to contact support for anything whether it is to fix a billing issue or for technical support, I know you cringe because that's what I do. I think "great, I've always wanted to chat with a computer" not! Well, have no fear because Zynga has real, live people in their support centers! I was having an issue with the game so I decided to chat with customer support about it, in hopes that they could resolve it. Jose P. was my agent and I'm glad for that. He was able to solve my issue with no problem and things worked out great. I have to tell you that Zynga support is one of the greatest I've dealt with. There may be some issues with certain things in the game like crowns not being received and what not but once they know, they'll do what it takes to help you and quickly! I've noticed that a lot of people voice their concerns/complaints on Castleville Legend's Facebook page and on their player support webpage but there is a low chance that your problems will be addressed. If you need assistance, send them as email! You'll be surprised at how quickly they respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment