Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Alliances: Come One, Come All!

In the game, one of the most important parts is the alliance. I don't care what anyone says, you need a team to be successful on this game. Without an alliance, you're either stuck doing everything yourself, which at times can be impossible, or you lose out on the opportunity to make friends. I've made friends in my alliance (you know who you are) and I admit, they are pretty cool people. Had I not joined the alliance, I wouldn't have their friendship or their help. But something occurred to me a few weeks ago. Usually alliances can have up to 50 people; mine has 49. Of those 49 people, only 10 at most, help each other out. As for the other 39, they're kind of just hanging out. But to be honest, I don't want people who just hang out. I want people who are there for one another when tasks cannot be completed alone. I want people who are serious about the game. After all, what is a team for if people aren't there to help? For some people, this is just a game but for many others, it's a life style. So I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to create my own alliance! One where individuals will help each other or they're out, simple right? I think so. I haven't thought about a name yet but when I do, I'll be sure to post it here so that those of you who actively participate can join! If you don't want to, no biggie, there are tons of alliances waiting for members that can be easily found on the Castleville Legends Facebook page and forum!  Just check the links below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment